Dnia Saturday 12 of April 2008, Tony Mechelynck napisał:
> On 12/04/08 20:29, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> > Dnia Saturday 12 of April 2008, Bram Moolenaar napisał:
> >> Here is an update for the floating point patch.  The 'g' argument for
> >> printf() was implemented and a few bug fixes.
> >>
> >> This is to be applied to the original source code, without the older
> >> floating point patch.
> >
> > One thing:
> > let a =&1.2
>
>       echo a
>       1.200000
>       (a Float IIUC)

1,200000         " type Float

> > let b = string(b)
>
>       let b = string(a)
>       echo b
>       1.200000
>       (a String IIUC)

1,200000         " type String

> > let c = eval(b)

E488, but something was done...

>       echo c
>       1200000
>       (a String = '1' . '200000')

1               " type Number

I get different results. I strongly suspect localization (pl_PL)
-> , instead of . as separator.

> These are expected.

String isn't really expected. With fully working "translation" (as with
other data types) at the end should be Float.

m.