Charles Campbell wrote:
> Hello,

> If I may ask, how did you find out about it?  I suspect that there's a lot
> of LaTeX users out there that would like to use the conceal feature but
> don't know about it.

I found out by some random walk on vim related websites the address
http://b4winckler.wordpress.com/2010/08/07/using-the-conceal-vim-feature-with-latex/
(oh, well, the random web site that pointed to it happens to to be
*your* site, in the links section)

This feature definitely deserves more advertisement.

Cheers,

P!

PS: reloading the file is fast  enough, and ":e" is a lot easier to type :)

--
Français, English, 日本語, 한국어