Matthew Brett wrote the following on 23.12.2011 11:51

Hello Matthew,

-- <snip> --
> Thanks - I have done that.  As a matter of interest, did I miss a
> developer howto with etiquette for patches and so on? I had a quick
> look but I am jet-lagged and not at my sparkling best at the moment.

No problem. Inside the directories below 'runtime' there are READMEs. E.g. for
indent files that is:
https://vim.googlecode.com/hg/runtime/indent/README.txt

For syntax files that would be:
https://vim.googlecode.com/hg/runtime/syntax/README.txt

>> Additionally side note about the patch:
>> When you start to use linecontinuation you have to make sure that parsing the
>> file does not break. see:
>> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.editors.vim.devel/32151
>>
>> The corresponding vim help is available at:
>> :help 'cpoptions'
>
> Thanks - that had not occurred to me, I have modified the patch,

Thank you.

> Best,
>
> Matthew

Merry Christmas.
--
Regards,
Thilo

4096R/0xC70B1A8F
721B 1BA0 095C 1ABA 3FC6  7C18 89A4 A2A0 C70B 1A8F