Hello Bram,

Excerpt from Bram Moolenaar:

-- <snip> --
>> Attached patches add @Spell to the the syntax files
>> runtime/syntax/{bc,cmake,expect,mmix,spice,vhdl,xpm2}.
>>
>> I tried to contact the maintainers but their emails
>> bounce for all those 7 syntax files.
>
> I'll wait a few days, if nobody objects I'll include the spell changes.

No objection here but a question. There are allready some more email adresses
that bounced.
I am in favour of changing the email address to vim-dev. The current noted email
address is broken anyway and therefore useless. If those maintainers ever should
come back we can hand them those files over again.

--
Regards,
Thilo

4096R/0xC70B1A8F
721B 1BA0 095C 1ABA 3FC6  7C18 89A4 A2A0 C70B 1A8F