> Hello Bram,
> Hello Folks,

-- <snip> --
> What i think about is to have the following:
>
> * start vim with $ vim -i NONE -u NONE
> * dump its ist whole configuration (including variables) into a file
> * source a runtimefile at a time
> * dump the configuration again
> * diff the two configurations for differences
> * repeat with the next runtimefile
>
> Thoughts? I need to seek if there is the possibilty to dump the whole
> configuration including all [gs:]variables. Ideas?

I now have the attached updated script. Two peaces are currently missing:
1) How to modify the output of ':set' to only have one setting per line?
2) How to dump the output from the catch clause (line 28) to a file instead of
   a buffer?

--
Regards,
Thilo

4096R/0xC70B1A8F
721B 1BA0 095C 1ABA 3FC6  7C18 89A4 A2A0 C70B 1A8F