Tommy Allen wrote:

> Thanks again, Bram!  There is one (hopefully last) issue.  This works
> perfectly when using `<up>` and `<down>`, but the problem remains the
> same when `<c-n>` and `<c-p>` are used.

Ah, yes.  I'll fix this with a more generic solution.  This completion
code has way too many states...

There are only two hard things in programming: Cache invalidation,
naming things and off-by-one errors.

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- --   \\\
///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- \\\
\\\  an exciting new programming language --        ///
 \\\            help me help AIDS victims --    ///

For more information, visit

For more options, visit

Raspunde prin e-mail lui