On 2017-02-17, 12:15 GMT, Christian Brabandt wrote:
>:call matchadd('Conceal', '\%uad', 10, -1, {'conceal': '_'})
>:setl concealcursor=nv conceallevel=2

This is actually pretty good. Only it would be useful if we
could say to the spellchecker to ignore this character, so the
word wouldn’t be divided for purposes of spell checking.

Anyway, thank you.

Matěj

--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mc...@ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

My life has been full of terrible misfortunes most of which never
happened.
    -- Michel de Montaigne