Hi,

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 6:59 AM, lacygoill <vim-dev-git...@256bit.org> wrote:

> As for getchangelist(), I don't know what is the best choice. I guess
> whatever is the most consistent with other functions.

For the record, I looked at all the Vim functions that accept a buffer number or
a buffer name. The following functions accept a buffer number/name along with
the special characters "%", "#" and "":

bufname(), bufnr(), bufwinid(), bufwinnr(), getbufinfo(),
getbufline(), getbufvar(),
getchangelist(), setbufline() and setbufvar().

The following functions accept a buffer number or name (but doesn't accept
the special characters):

bufexists(), buflisted() and bufloaded().

- Yegappan