Hello Vim users!

Your donations for the use of Vim and otherwise have resulted in a very
good year for ICCF.  For the first time the total amount went over
50,000 euro!

It's good that we have the increase, the project is more busy than
ever.  This year seven of our students finished secondary school, some
with very good results.  We will try to help them get a good place in
higher education.  These children will hopefully be a teacher,
businessman or doctor in a few years.

You can find the report on the ICCF website: http://iccf-holland.org

Thank you very much for your contributions to help the children in
Kibaale.

Happy Vimming!

- Bram

PS: Don't forget to do your Amazon orders through this ICCF web page, so
that a percentage goes to help needy children in Uganda:
http://www.iccf.nl/click1.html  It's a way of thanking me for Vim.

--
Time is an illusion.  Lunchtime doubly so.
                -- Ford Prefect, in Douglas Adams'