there would have to be some serious networking work done. the iPad/
iPhone OS is reminiscent of BitFrost (there's a reason for that) in
the fact that this app can't just edit any file, only files it's
created. There is no central filesystem quite like on the OLPC (or was
there?). so you would wind up connecting to vim servers or net-edit
only. perhaps you could edit network filesystems but then we would
have to meld this with another program or something.