On 30 March 2011 05:40, Tyson Roberts wrote:
> I could be misinterpreting what you want, but does this do what you want?
>
> nn <leader>p ai<C-R>"<ESC>

I think there is a typo in here, but it is the right idea.  In insert
mode, instead of using Cmd-v, try

<C-R>+

If the text on the pasteboard is linewise there will be an extra
newline at the end of the pasted text, but hitting hitting delete will
take care of that.

This can be used together with :imenu to change the behavior of Cmd-v.
 I'll leave that as an exercise (sorry).

Björn