On 2/04/11 7:07 PM, björn wrote:
On 1 April 2011 19:29, Tom wrote:
Is it more or less easy to add an option to blur the transparent
background like in OS X native (Dock Stacks) and other Cocoa (iTerm)
aps?
It would more fit to the 10.6+ GUI.

I don't know how this is done.  If its not a major addition I'd accept
a patch however, in case anybody feels like implementing this.

I don't know what this blurring is exactly, but on the surface I don't like the idea. If I make my window transparent, it's because I'm trying to look at something behind it, and having it blurred would be tremendously unhelpful.

Ben.