On Feb 25, 2012, at 4:16 PM, retiredff wrote:

> On my Mac, any new fonts I put here:
>
> ~/Library/Fonts/

I guess I should be more specific. I'm told the gyre fonts are 'open type
fonts.' Is this where I should put that that type of font?

I'm guessing it is, since the only other font folder in ~/library is /font
collections, and given what's in that folder it doesn't look like they should
go there.

Thanks,
Eric Weir
eew...@bellsouth.net
Decatur, GA  USA

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. "

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe