* Federico Calboli <f.calb...@gmail.com>:
> that helps a lot BUT does not technically work, because if I send a
> line of of R code from Vim to R, it does not send it to the R session
> opened by Conque Shell, but still to the R.app...

Well, that's because you now need to replace the mappings of the R plugin
with corresponding ones in Conque.

If it is enough for you, Conque already defines a command to send the
visual selection (you can remap ConqueTerm_SendVisKey), otherwise you can
use the conque_term#send_selected() and
conque_term#get_instance().write() functions in more complex mappings...

You might also probably get some help from the R plugin designer.

  Best,

        Sylvain

--
Sylvain Soliman <sylvain.soli...@m4x.org>   GnuPG Public Key: 0x0F53AF99