Hi Niklas,

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know this works in the edit mode. It's
certainly one step closer, but what I really need is to be able to append
the file path inside the document (at cursor) that I'm editing.

Many Thanks
Peiman

*www.peimankhosravi.co.uk <http://www.peimankhosravi.co.uk> || RSS Feed
<http://peimankhosravi.co.uk/miscposts.rss> || Concert News
<http://spectralkimia.wordpress.com/>*

On 22 April 2014 21:47, Niklas Lindström <lindstr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 3:30 PM, peiman khosravi <peimankhosr...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> I am only missing one thing in macvim. You can drag and drop a
>> file/folder into the OS X terminal and its full path will be pasted at the
>> curser. Is it possible to implement this in macvim?
>>

> Hi Peiman,
>
> Currently, MacVim handles drag & drop in normal mode by editing the
> file/folder. But if you go into command mode, it will instead append the
> path to the command you've begun. Perhaps this is what you want? Try by
> typing ":e " (without the quotes, but with the trailing space) and then
> drop a file onto the window.
>
> Cheers,
> Niklas
>

>  Many Thanks
>> Peiman
>>
>> --
>> --
>> You received this message from the "vim_mac" maillist.
>>
>> ---
>>

>  --
> --
>
> ---