Hi,

Vim uses OpenOffice spell files to build its own spell file, but the
Portuguese spell files downloaded by runtime/spell/pt/main.aap are
outdated. I'm making a patch to update the files to be downloaded and
I know that currently the best BR version can be found at
http://www.broffice.org/verortografico .

Could people from Portugal or other Portuguese speaking countries,
please, tell me what Portuguese spell file should be downloaded? I've
found three options, the current one and other two:

http://natura.di.uminho.pt/download/sources/Dictionaries/myspell/myspell.pt-latest.zip
http://openoffice.caixamagica.pt/stable/3.0.1/extensions/Dictionary_pt/oo3x-pt-PT.oxt
http://www.broffice.org/files/Vero_pt_PT_V207AOC.oxt

For the last two there is information at:

http://pt.openoffice.org/download/dics.htm
http://www.broffice.org/verortografico

Thanks,

--