On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 01:45:53PM -0400, AK wrote:
> I'm working on a plugin right now that I think allows a much more
> flexible and easy way to store and lookup notes, snips and references.
> It uses an sqlite database ...

Ahem ... cough ... splutter, the whole _purpose_ of vim-edited plain
text notes is to keep them in a flat file, and avoid like the plague,
any additional hocus-pocus, _especially_ databases. (And GUIs, and
images. In 15 years, there's never been any reason or temptation to
involve any of it.)

Sorry, but I find it impossible to comprehend how it can really be
"easier" than a two-character alias to "vim ~/unix/Help", and I'm in
with vim! ;-)

Good luck with it though, if it satisfies your needs.

Erik

--
Do not do unto others as you would they should do unto you.
Their tastes may not be the same.