Hi Erop,

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:59:48 +0300
Егор <negr...@mail.ru> wrote:

> Need to use perl in vimscript. My system vim on :echo has('per') prints
> 0. I hav no expirience in compiling vim so can anyone help me to buil
> vim with perl?

I'm using the following script to build perl:

<<<<
#!/bin/bash
set -x
./configure "$@" --prefix=$HOME/apps/vim \
    --enable-fail-if-missing \
    --with-features=huge \
    --enable-perlinterp --enable-pythoninterp --enable-rubyinterp \
    --enable-tclinterp \

Vim uses a standard "./configure"/autoconf setup. Also see the links here:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how%20to%20build%20vim

Note that you should provide more information about your system and setup where
you want to build Vim.

Finally see
http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/netiquette/email/start-new-thread.html
regarding how to start a new thread.