Den 2016-03-02 kl. 21:52, skrev Bram Moolenaar:
> >Still wondering what to call the command that adds a directory under
> >pack/opt to 'runtimepath':
> >         :addfrompack
> >         :packadd
> >         :addrunpath
> >
> >?
>
>I suggest :addplugin or :addpluginrtp to be consistent with :loadplugin.
I actually think that including the word "plugin" is confusing, because
it can mean "the .vim file in the plugin directory".  Basically "plugin"
is used both for that plugin/*.vim file and for the whole thing,
including syntax, indent, etc. file.

I think it's important emphasising that it's about a path (being added to
'runtimepath') and no actual loading happens.

Please allow me to suggest `:addpack[age]path`. Unlike those listed above it would actually give me a hint what it is all about!

/bpj