On 09/22/2016 10:13 AM, aroc...@vex.net wrote:
I am searching for a game to teach typing, which might run in vim or on
the command line (bash).

See http://www.freetypinggame.net/Default.asp or
     http://www.typingtest.com/games.html

No personal experience with them, but they're a start. Just be paranoid
about downloading malware.

Thanks very much. Just a question:

In the Windows world people try to protect themselves using antivirus software, with very limitted success. In the FOSS world I usually do this by limitting installations to packages supported by my distro. Is there any other way in which one can reduce the chances of installing malware? Assuming of course that one is not a techie and cannot analyze the source code.

Fernando