Hi everyone,

I am searching for a game to teach typing, which might run in vim or on the command line (bash).

I am not a techie and I am new to vim, but I think the console environment might be excellent for blind computer users like myself. A typing game would help me introduce the cli to blind youth who are just getting started with computers.

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

Fernando