Hi,

I am using jobs to execute some tasks while I am using Vim 8 to edit some files.

I also use historical make command from within Vim to build some code and would
like to delegate it to a job. Is it possible to redefined it ?

My Last :make command says that :
!mingw32-make  >C:\Users\MARSUP~1\AppData\Local\Temp\VIeCE80.tmp 2>&1