I have several functions that have one or more UTF-8 characters in them.
They show off broken highlighting in the declaration ( but not when
the function is called).
The UTF-8 char in two of the functions below is
is highlighted in a 'red', 'error' background:

sub ƒroundup($$) { }         # the ƒ is in red.
sub pi () { 4*atan2(1,1) }   # nothing wrong in this line
sub π  () { goto &pi }       # doesn't like greek pi symbol

1) How might this be fixed to remove this error checking any
UTF-8 "alnum"-class char?

2) How might I fix *specific* characters (if the general case isn't
easily doable)?  I.e. I didn't see any place that looked like
1st-char or "following-char" RegEx's in the perl.vim -- something
along the lines of "[_[:alpha:]]\w" that showed the
first char taking any alpha character + underline, with
following chars being any "word" char (alnum+ underline), but
they could easily have been buried in layers of vim-highlighting
syntax such that I didn't recognize them.


You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to vim_use+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to