Hi,
I have been using Vim 7.4 and spotted some localization's translation bugs and
some missing translation strings (I see English strings). But now I have also
downloaded/installed Vim 8 nightly from vim github, to be sure this problems
are not already fixed, but exactly the same problems still exits in vim 8
nightly.

What is appropriate way of reporting translations bugs or how can I fix it
myself? Should I report this kind of bugs & missing translations in standard
vim github issue at: https://github.com/vim/vim/issues or somewhere else?

Regards