Den tis 27 okt. 2020 23:56Chris Jones <cjns1...@gmail.com> skrev:

> If I use the sort command provided on linux by the GNU coreutils package
> so as to sort this file at the terminal

I use an external Perl script which uses one of several sort orders defined
in Perl modules with [Unicode::Collate::Locale][] or [Sort::ArbBiLex][]. It
doesn't have the feature to sort on what is or isn't matched by a regex but
I guess that could be added. (Darn, I think I just got an itch! :-)

[Unicode::Collate::Locale]:
https://metacpan.org/pod/Unicode::Collate::Locale

[Sort::ArbBiLex]: https://metacpan.org/pod/Sort::ArbBiLex