Hi everyone, I am quite new in vintage Mac. Bought this lovely Mac Plus
from this gent who labels it as parts.
The old mac boots with a chime and question mark floppy icon. I put int the
system 6 disk and it will start booting normally.
Until it hangs at the happy mac icon. There is no responses after that.

I have opened up the mac to check for caps leakage or other issues,
everything looks clean and clear. I have also swapped the rams around to
see if there is loose connection.
Wouldn't help either.

Could this be the floppy issue? How should I check further and diagnose
what the possible problem is.

Thanks so much for the hints guys.

Hody

---