Hi everyone, I quite new with vintage mac here!
In fact I just pick up this Mac Plus from a seller labeling as part. I turn
on the machine and it chimes and show the question mark floppy and I put a
system 6 disk in and it will start booting. Everything sounds correctly
until it just stops.
It will basically hang there at the happy mac face.

I did open the machine up to check. Everything was nice and clean and no
leakage what so ever. I also did swapping the rams around. No love either.

Could this be a floppy issue? Possible corrupt the boot disk?
Thanks guys.

Hody

-----

---