I ´m agree with RomRider,

the mac hardware is best than pc hardware by only one cause, the mac
hardware is controlled by an  unique company and there are not troubles with
the configurations, because each configuration has the best components than
the Steve company can offer to the user by a reasonable price. Reasonable
price now,
because the pc prices has decreased, in Spain apple always is more expensive
than clonic pc, but on the other hand yo know that the components are of
good quality and you have a good service.

Macos and Windows are operating systems for users, but windows crashes a lot
of times more than macos, and macos is more useful than windows an more
helpful for do the job, macos is a very good operating system for users; in
my personal opinion the best, but also are operating systems for people who
does not want to know how the machine works. I my macintosh LC II, that I
bought to understand how mac machines works, I have the macos 7.1 and Debian
Linux, in my other pc machines also I have debian linux, I think that Linux
is the best operating system for any computer, but linux is not userfriendly
yet. So pc users are not sheep, only have to work with the most extended
system. I have to work in a wintel machine, this fucks me , but in the words
of Monty Python`s " Life is a piece of shit when you look at it" or
something like that.

Dagarso ç;)