Amber Rhea wrote:

Honestly, when I use
Windows, even for only ten minutes, I become irritable, fidgety, and
generally pissed off at the world. That's *exactly* how I want to feel
*every time* I sit down at the computer!! And my opinions of people at work
are largely shaped by their operating system of preference. Call me
narrow-minded or extremist or whatever, but I'm not changing! Viva la
revolution! (Didn't someone already say that..?) :)

I'm a little different I guess. I like any OS that works and
am fortunate enough to have quite a variety. Other peoples choice of
platforms interests me in how the person uses it, from there a option starts
to form. I'd call you a macintosh user, one eyed as most people are regarding
their choice of system.

There are many systems, most do one thing or another better than the rest.
I personally like to work on a mac but for my gaming pleasure you really
cant beat a pc, well their most stable playing games or being linux. ;)
Various others hold special  uses and are only obsolete now because the
world left them behind or really bad management :(

I find old pentiums on the side of the road, no cash needed, all work.
Still to find any mac's, found a Apple IIe and thought my self very lucky. :)
(some classic gaming there) Also the Classic II with the checkered screen
which after two logic board replacements and much cleaning I'm still to fix.
Think one of the lc's might be gutted as they are cheap to replace here.
Thanks again for all the help P: and all the links from the list

Not sure which revolution your referring too. :)

Happy Mac'ing.