My Reply follows quote. On 07/08/2001 17:30
[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Rick King)
>Sender:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Now I feel terribly old.  At 38, I think back on 18.  I just can't
>conceive of being 18 anymore.  I have socks that are that
>old....hehehehe.... I remember having that wonderful old Western Electric
>rotary dial phone when I was growing up.  I also remember having a black
>and white tv.  Kids today have it so easy.....color tv, computers,
>satellite.....when I was a kid we didn't even have calculators....  and we
>walked 5 miles to school every day....uphill both ways.....
>God Bless,
>Rick
OK, how about a hand cranked battery powered phone with which you
contacted "Central" to get a line out of the neighborhood? Yeah, in the
'50s in rural Oregon.

Now I sit here playing with a 4 machine home network (6100s, 6300s and a
'doze box) with a DSL line. Oh the times, they are a changin'.

Ken Daggett
<http://home1.gte.net/res0bznj/index.htm>