Asad,

More than likely the very cheapest version.  I just did the replacement on
an original 3rd owner 67 yesterday and instead of buying the $80
"resoration quality" firewall from cip1, I bought the cheaper
stuff....almost paper thin, and they could just roll it up and put it in
the shipping box...

whereas, the "restoration quality" stuff had to be shipped at separate
cost in large flat box...it was about 3/16"(~5mm) thick and the stuff I
got for the 67 might have been less than 1/16th(1.3mm?)

If the folks that sell these would just tell us what the thickness was
of what they are selling.....*then* I could make a choice.  I am betting
that the original stuff I took out was close 1/4"(~6.3mm).

Cheers, dave

Enough sunlight reaches the Earth *every* hour to meet the world's
energy demand for an entire year.....so, what do we do with it?