Thanks Bill et all,

    I ll remember this info. Problem is pre 67 buses have almost disappeared
locally. Id be lucky (or rather unlucky) to see one being scrapped so I can
grab the nose cone.

    Id ask the spares shop for the rubber mount. I doubt theyd be still
available.

    My bug is a 59. That means Id be getting the 60-67 bug nosecone and a pre
67 bus front trans mount. Hope Im correct on this?

Asad.