To elaborate on what David said:
Place the chisel parallel to the stud and strike a few
blows straight on. Often this is enough to distort the
bushing so it'll break free; try angling the chisel
over in the notch you've just made and striking it
again to see if the bushing will rotate...if not
resume the straight-on blows, maybe try a second spot.
Once you can get the bushing to rotate, turn the
chisel 90° and make an indentation perpendicular to
the stud, then angle it over and walk the bushing off
the stud. The studs CAN be replaced if you should
break one, but it's not an easy operation especially
if you don't have a torch (plus they're pinned in to
the control arms) - so be patient.
Worst case, you might have to cut the bushing
completely through before it'll bust loose & rotate -
but that's pretty rare.