Bill,

Have you ever seen the demo's of this stuff..

http://www.fireadesource.com/

The nascar guys are using it cause it is not supposed to be corrosive to
your engine or electrical system.  I have several, but thankfully have not
had to use it...even thou I have filters in my engine compartment....last
time I put one under the car, I started getting vapor lock.

Where do you put your filter??

Cheers, dave

Enough sunlight reaches the Earth *every* hour to meet the world's
energy demand for an entire year.....so, what do we do with it?