Bert,

Whe are all in recession!<grin>...or depression...whichever you choose.

I am in the middle of a big fight with the county and still trying to clean up all the tree damage from the ice storm.(Arkansas)

The only tools I have touched are whatever it takes to keep two chainsaws
running hard....and putting fencing back together and the mighty pen to keep whacking at the county.

I am really missing my vw's!

Cheers, dave

Enough sunlight reaches the Earth *every* hour to meet the world's
energy demand for an entire year.....so, what do we do with it?