From: vintagvw-boun...@lists.sjsu.edu
[mailto:vintagvw-boun...@lists.sjsu.edu] On Behalf Of Sharkeys Garage
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 8:15 AM
To: 'Air-Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [vintagvw] How much POR15 (UNCLASSIFIED)

"More" is definitely better than "less" when it comes to using this
stuff.
You will end up WASTING some just by the method used to coat the tank.
It can't be helped.  You have to pour in the full amount needed and
slosh it around for several minutes to really make sure that you coat
every square inch/centimetre.  "Slosh" might even be the wrong word,
because it assumes that you will have LOTS left over.  The better word
would be "dribble", because the stuff is thicker than water and doesn't
just splash around when you shake the tank.  You really have to be very
meticulous as you pitch and roll the tank about.

It really is a simple procedure... you just have to have the patience to
do it RIGHT.