henry,

We did have a station in town that sold regular real gas and I planned on
using it for my Bug, Vino 125 and my yard equipment since the $.20 adder
wasn't that much on the few gallons I'd buy BUT they couldn't compete at the
higher price so they went back to E10. the only other local store sells
premium real gas only. It stinks that you can't buy real gas anymore.

Mike