Still here in suburban Chicago. I added a 911 to my air-cooled collection since
joining in '93, but my favorite will always be my Beetle with parts ranging
from '59-'73. It's not a museum piece, but it is a testament to the longevity
of a solid concept and implementation, much like this list and the people here.
Heck, my bike rack from my old Passat does not fit on the new one, let alone a
bumper!

Thanks to all for the help over the years, and thanks to John for maintaining
my oldest and favorite list. I look forward to many more years of stories and
advice, and although I don't have much to contribute, I will when I can.

http://www.uner.com/family/files/bug.html

--
Visit the VintagVW archives at http://mail-archive.com/vintagvw@googlegroups.com
---