Bert,

Heated seats?

LOL! best I could think of.

Cheers, dave

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012, Bert Knupp wrote:

Volks,

Many moons ago I purchased from J. C. Whitney (remember them?) a
Canadian-made 115 volt electric car heater.  It had an underdash mounting
bracket and looked a bit like an oversized CB radio, with a single
off-on-fanspeed knob.  I used it in a beetle, a notch, and a bus over the
years.  It meant that the car was reasonably toasty when I went to work in
the morning on very cold days, with the interior seats, steering wheel,
etc., at least nicely above freezing.  In my bus, I even built a little
stand for it between the front seats.  Great gadget.  It eventually got
stolen.

I’ve gone online and can’t find anything like it.  Does anybody know a
source?  Anybody have one?

Bert Knupp in Nashville

         __n|_
     °(_____)º