Bert,

Supper "mirror" powder coating...cheap and might be worth a shot?..but if you think chrome is not good enough, then poweder coating may not be either.

I, for certain do not have enough info...if you can do plastic vapor deposition on plastic and have it be bright and shiny enough to suit most people, then what is it that they are "depositing" on the plastic....chrome?...or some sort of "silvering"?

Cheers, dave