Mike,

Here ya go...

http://www.i-van.org/

I am in the middle of doing a complete write up to sell my restored 78 Champagne edition bus so I had seen it in there several weeks ago.

Make sure you like them and talk to them. You will pay travel expenses if there is not one close to you(I paid from Springfield missouri to Arkansas I think).

Cheers, dave