NQ,
I just want to clear the ice off the windscreen, I can take the cold, but I
do need to see. :)
I would think a propane heater would be easier, and safer, than a gas
heater. I actually had a gas heater when I lived in Michigan, but the fuel
smell kept me from using it most of the time. I do have two bilge fans but
haven't hooked them up. I'll have to think about what I need once I have
the car up and running. Getting the stock heating system will be a priority
at that time. My '61 (before I traded it for a motorcycle) had better heat
with its 'Dirty Air' system.

Dean,
P.S. I'm in NY, not PA, so it's even colder than you think, even though
Lake Ontario does keep us warm during the first part of the winter.
Rochester, NY Home of the Garbage Plate, which is some sort of food.

Dean G. Johnson, PhD
Scientist
Biomedical Engineering
University of Rochester