From: vintagvw@googlegroups.com <vintagvw@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Lazlo
<erin.lass...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 2:11:58 PM
To: vintagvw@googlegroups.com <vintagvw@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [vintagvw] Is the list still active?

Hi gang - just going through some old messages in my little-used gmail account
and I saw some VintagVW messages.  Are we still live or are we in the
post-mortem throws of death?  TTYL!

NQ

--
Visit the VintagVW archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/vintagvw@googlegroups.com

--
Visit the VintagVW archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/vintagvw@googlegroups.com
---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vintagvw/CO6P221MB0728DA88958159FCAF81E021F8899%40CO6P221MB0728.NAMP221.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.
  • [vinta... Lazlo
    • R... 'Bruce Howard' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
      • ... Lazlo
        • ... 'Ray Yoder' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
          • ... Kirin Jacobsen
            • ... 'Scott S' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
              • ... Lazlo
                • ... 'Ray Yoder' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
                • ... Lazlo
                • ... Anil Nair
                • ... No Quarter
                • ... Anil Nair