IIRC he was from Pakistan and had trouble locating parts due to his location. I had forgotten that he finally made it to the USA. I'm curious what he's up to today myself...

NQ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anil Nair" <anair1...@gmail.com>
To: <vintagvw@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: [vintagvw] Is the list still active?

I was in contact with Suleman's brother, Asad, on Facebook but I just
checked and he's no longer on my friend list. Not sure what happened.
Anyway Suleman is in the US. His bug was named tRusty IIRC.

Anil

--
Visit the VintagVW archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/vintagvw@googlegroups.com

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List" group.
to vintagvw+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vintagvw/001401d7d9ca%24b7acb810%246601a8c0%40NQHPBOX.
  • [vinta... Lazlo
    • R... 'Bruce Howard' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
      • ... Lazlo
        • ... 'Ray Yoder' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
          • ... Kirin Jacobsen
            • ... 'Scott S' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
              • ... Lazlo
                • ... 'Ray Yoder' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
                • ... Lazlo
                • ... Anil Nair
                • ... No Quarter
                • ... Anil Nair