Hey guys,

Dave still here! Been working on another 78 bus and haven't touched my bug since NQ was here a couple of years ago. The bus is nearing restoration completion and will go up for sale in the next month or so.

Read thru most of the reply mails so far. All those folks that are gone are missed as everyone pitched in to help.

Jim Anderson is alive an kicking as he was at the Eureka Springs show this year. We didn't have the show last year for obvious reasons but it was excellent this year.

Cheers, dave

--
Visit the VintagVW archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/vintagvw@googlegroups.com
            • ... Lazlo
              • ... 'Ray Yoder' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
              • ... Lazlo
            • ... Dean Johnson
            • ... Anil Nair
    • Re: ... Bert Knupp
  • Re: [vint... Dave C. Bolen
  • [vintagvw... lloyd mcclelland
    • Re: ... Lazlo
      • ... Lazlo
        • ... 'Ray Yoder' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
          • ... Dave C. Bolen