I'm still here with the same bug. Just chasing running and shifting
issues...

-Kirin

--
Visit the VintagVW archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/vintagvw@googlegroups.com

---
"VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List" group.
to vintagvw+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vintagvw/CAF7fBrN1vmkXkq3ERfwM2iUFRejBOjfERe2TK-QkmuFKhqrG2g%40mail.gmail.com.
  • [vinta... Jeffrey Bateman
    • R... 'Ray Yoder' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
      • ... Dave C. Bolen
    • R... bert.knupp
    • R... 'Bruce Howard' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
      • ... Kirin Jacobsen
        • ... mbucch...@charter.net
          • ... Lazlo
            • ... Kirin Jacobsen