NQ !!!!

Magic words from your fabulous wife!

Plan what you want for a shop because you need one and I want you to have one."

Cheers, dave

On Sat, 17 Dec 2022, Lazlo wrote:

Sure enough you found the list.  It's nowhere near as active as it once was as
most people have gone to facebook groups.  When the
listservs were super active in the late 1990s, I was in my mid to late 20s.  I
just turned 51 last August.  None of my VWs run, but
my wife and I have just about got our house paid off and she has said repeatedly,
"Plan what you want for a shop because you need one
and I want you to have one."  So I have some ideas in mind.  For sure it will
include at least one vehicle lift and plenty of indoor
storage.
Glad to hear back from everyone again.

NQ

On Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 12:39 PM mbucch...@charter.net <mbucch...@charter.net>