I cazn find the roter under general> accessibility> voice over and I
can se volume, but I dont' see an option for VoiceOver Volume.

I have a iPhone 4S running the latest iOS version.

Thanks
Katey

On 4/18/12, Jennie Facer <pup...@me.com> wrote:
> You use th roter by placing a thumb and forefinger on the phone and
> twistingeither left or right.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Jenn
>
> To the world you are someone but to someone you are the world!
>
> On Apr 18, 2012, at 4:14 PM, Jen Colley <jen.col...@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
>> How do you get to the roter.
>> Jen
>>
>> -----Original Message----- From: Teresa Cochran
>> Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:58 PM
>> To: viphone@googlegroups.com
>> Subject: Re: Roter choices?
>>
>> Yes, there were options added in the last couple of updates.
>>
>> I can answer some of the questions you asked. Form fields are any fields
>> that require interaction, such as choosing a radio button, entering text,
>> or pressing a button. Text fields are a sort of form field, but they
>> specifically require text entry. Static text is noninteractive text.
>> Vertical navigation allows you to move as if you are in a column on the
>> screen. I don't know much about landmarks, except that they are an
>> accessibility feature on webpages that allows for bookmarking areas of the
>> page.
>>
>> HTH,
>> Teresa
>>
>> "Nobody ever tells me anything!"--James Forsyte, quoted in the Forsyte
>> Saga
>>
>> On Apr 18, 2012, at 9:06 AM, Kim wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I haven't visited the roter options in too long.  Now that I am I have
>>> some questions; what is the difference between text fields and form
>>> fields?  What is static text? What are land marks? What is the same item
>>> and verticle navigation?  If there is a glossery of terms I would happily
>>> look these up myself.
>>>
>>> Were options added for the roter in 1 of the updates?  I just don't
>>> remember there being so many.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Kim

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Visit my FaceBook page at: www.facebook.com/kateyjax