Ramy,

Here's a couple of podcasts on Vokul for you. The first was recorded shortly after the app was first released, the second was recorded after the most recent update:

http://www.applevis.com/podcasts/episodes/walk-through-and-review-vokul-powerful-new-voice-control-app-and-siri-alternative

http://www.applevis.com/podcasts/episodes/vokul-revisited-bigger-and-better

Regards

David