From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of David Goodwin
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 11:20 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: good dictation ap?

Ramy,

Here's a couple of podcasts on Vokul for you. The first was recorded
shortly after the app was first released, the second was recorded after
the most recent update:

http://www.applevis.com/podcasts/episodes/walk-through-and-review-vokul-powe
rful-new-voice-control-app-and-siri-alternative

http://www.applevis.com/podcasts/episodes/vokul-revisited-bigger-and-better

Regards

David

http://www.applevis.com/podcasts/episodes/voice-assistant-just-use-your-voic